Shed a Tear for Terrorism Shed a Tear for Terrorism

Right then.

Before I begin, take careful note of the reviews below me. The only one that isnt a 0 or a 1 is written by someone who is clearly a retard, and belives that tragedy is actually spelt, and i quote; 'tradedgy'. Ladies and gentleman that goes well beyond typo. I think that speaks for itself, the movie seems to attract retards to its cause.

That looked to me very much like the 9/11 incident. Excuse me if I get something wrong here. I am perfectly aware that the vast majority of real, definitive terrorists in this world are actually white. But do you think they might have noticed if it was a white guy with porcelain skin tone executing the Jihad? Slightly fundamental research flaw there.

If you were planning to play the symbolism card, you played it very badly. Because I just love symbolism, and I found not a scrap of it here.

Animation wasnt bad for a crippled hand, mind.
TD

London is for me London is for me

I dont really know.

Im not quite sure how to comment or criticise that, but I can see it must have taken a hell of alot of work, and it is very very impressive.

Well done on the sound matching, thats particularly boggling. Must have taken a very long time.
4R

MGS: Flash Collab DISC 02 MGS: Flash Collab DISC 02

Up there with the greats.

Just like flashes of this nature always have been, probably always will.

But MindChamber... Wow man... What the hell was that...? Really out did yourself there.

The Majesty of Colors The Majesty of Colors

Stunning.

Pure class. Somehow manages to be perfect despite all its imperfections. Lines blur whilst you interact with the animation, sensations fade, everything becomes as symbolic as you are willing to let it.

Like a fine piece of art or a flawless score, it sends you drifting, and soaring, at the same time.

One of my favourite submissions ever, of many thousands.
10* - 5R.

Raikoh - MooHaHa (dubstep Raikoh - MooHaHa (dubstep

Gotta love the wobble...

Top quality stuff mate, really excellent. Keep it up.

Flamingweeny responds:

gotta love these type of reviews

Guide to Sophisticated Living Guide to Sophisticated Living

Wow.

First time you hear that riff, right at the beginning, clashing harmonics in somewhat perfect interval, thats a new one. Really outstanding stuff. Not enough people submit instrumentals as opposed to digital compositions to the site, and not enough of those who do submit good ones. This is fantastic.

A real treat, bravo.
4R

Hyper-Freak92 responds:

Thanks, man. I like electronic music and all, but sometimes realistic music is better, even if written and played mostly with computers anyway. Everything but the guitar in this track is actually samples. Basically, I wrote a song, then wrote my own backup band and Joseph played it down bit by bit. It's a fun process, making songs like this; the outcome is always well worth the lengthy process.

Thanks so much for your kind words.

Give Me Cowbell Give Me Cowbell

Entertaining.

Entertaining if only for a little while. Good concept. Not over the top enough. Variate the cowbell, different pitches, lines, tones. Hey, why not, go wild. Chuck in an all new cowbell. We need more cowbell.

Mrmilkcarton responds:

You have a very short attention span for 3 Minutes.