Shed a Tear for Terrorism Shed a Tear for Terrorism

Right then.

Before I begin, take careful note of the reviews below me. The only one that isnt a 0 or a 1 is written by someone who is clearly a retard, and belives that tragedy is actually spelt, and i quote; 'tradedgy'. Ladies and gentleman that goes well beyond typo. I think that speaks for itself, the movie seems to attract retards to its cause.

That looked to me very much like the 9/11 incident. Excuse me if I get something wrong here. I am perfectly aware that the vast majority of real, definitive terrorists in this world are actually white. But do you think they might have noticed if it was a white guy with porcelain skin tone executing the Jihad? Slightly fundamental research flaw there.

If you were planning to play the symbolism card, you played it very badly. Because I just love symbolism, and I found not a scrap of it here.

Animation wasnt bad for a crippled hand, mind.
TD

London is for me London is for me

I dont really know.

Im not quite sure how to comment or criticise that, but I can see it must have taken a hell of alot of work, and it is very very impressive.

Well done on the sound matching, thats particularly boggling. Must have taken a very long time.
4R

MGS: Flash Collab DISC 02 MGS: Flash Collab DISC 02

Up there with the greats.

Just like flashes of this nature always have been, probably always will.

But MindChamber... Wow man... What the hell was that...? Really out did yourself there.

? intelligence ! ? intelligence !

Love that style...

Really great stuff, loved the drawing style, and the anatomy was spot on, as was the movement.

Keep it up, great idea, nice freeform theme.
4R